IT Services Delivery Models - Software Delivery Models
In the IT industry, most delivery models which have been in use for many years, are “cast in concrete” and do not provide the rigor or flexibility needed to accommodate and sustain current and emerging technologies.
By tailoring the IT services delivery model to accommodate current and emerging technologies, applying standardization and the appropriate amount of innovation, we are sure to deliver dramatic improvements in your ability to execute and drive the results.
Opteamix delivery models best practices include:
- Educating our expert team about your organization’s business and thus providing them with valuable insights to understand key goals, priorities, constraints and challenges.
- Establishing a business integration capability as part of the IT organization which supports and maintains business awareness, alignment and focused IT execution.
- Developing a service portfolio based on your business needs and using business terminology which provides a tighter integration and alignment of IT with your core business goals.
- Nothing is done in isolation – each step is fully exposed and transparent to ensure continuous knowledge sharing and no surprises.
Opteamix implements an agile global delivery model, assisting and enabling you to effectively reduce costs and deliver quality service with minimized risk factors. This delivery model allows our expert teams to work in small groups and install value rapidly.
Whether you are implementing an agile delivery model for the first time or aspiring to extend your agile efforts to harness the full software lifecycle, Opteamix can provide an expert approach.
Our agile delivery model includes:
- Agile practices for operational improvement
- Training and mentoring for a successful organizational change
- Customize and implement agile strategies to meet the unique challenges faced by software delivery teams
Opteamix agile delivery model will help you to:
- Accelerate the solution building time-frame
- Mitigate risks and magnify your ROI
- Incorporate global quality standards & ensure zero-defect rate
- Increment adoption strategies for faster maturation of agile software delivery
The waterfall model is the most tested and most widely used model in the field of software development. Opteamix with its unparalleled vitality has added innovative dimensions to this model. Waterfall is an ideal approach for you if you are looking for simplicity in the implementation process.
Opteamix specializes in various versions of the Waterfall model and is competent incustomizing waterfall model phases to overlap or feedback to be taken after each phase, which makes designing the software a lot simpler.
The major advantages of the Waterfall model are:
- Quite simple to be implemented.
- Minimal resources required for implementation.
- Documentation is produced at every stage which simplifies the understanding of the product designing procedure.
- Testing is done at every major stage of software coding to check the correct running of the code.