Opteamix USA is looking for new graduate software engineers to join our team! As part of Opteamix, you will work from our US delivery center in Centennial Colorado and participate in the global delivery efforts for our customers. We provide opportunity to grow skills by learning new technologies including Robotic Process Automation, AI and Machine Learning to name a few as part of the value we provide to our customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or Similar Field
- Basic Working Knowledge of Databases including how to query using ANSI-SQL.
- Basic Working Knowledge of .Net programming including VB.NET and C#
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Software Development Life cycle, preferably using Agile.
- Desire to learn and willingness to take on a wide range of assignments
Will support, maintain and assist with the develop numerous applications for customers with special emphasis on Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Will be part of mixed shore development teams working in both the US and India to deliver maximum value to our customers. May work on multiple projects as directed by IT manager in USA.
Opteamix LLC. is a professional IT Solutions and Services company founded by IT professionals who have been delivering quality service to Fortune 500 clients for the last 25 years. The company is headquartered in Centennial, CO with delivery centers in Colorado and Bangalore, India. Opteamix is both a ISO 27001 certified and HIPAA compliant company. Global delivery of IT services is our forte and we believe in aligning our cutting-edge technology solutions and domain expertise with the client’s business objectives. Our vision is to become a world-class information technology company by building partnerships through trust.
- One of the top leading global service providers in North America and Bangalore India
- Ranked top 20 out of 2000 service providers internationally
- Leader in implementing latest cutting edge technologies in Full Stack Software Development
- Established executive team with over 25 years of industry experience and expertise
- Recognized as top 20 most promising IT companies in 2015
|Job Title||New Graduate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Centennial, CO|
|No of positions||2|
|Employment Type||Full Time|