- Must have 5+ years of hands on experience within Weblogic, Tomcat or TC server and apache experience.
- In-depth knowledge of administration in a UNIX (Solaris) or Linux (RHEL) command-line environment.
- Proficient in writing and maintaining Unix shell scripts to automate system tasks
- Experience with Puppet/Ansible or equivalent technologies.
- Optimize application performance by tuning application server components
- Thorough understanding of architectural elements required to support large installations and maintain high availability such as clustering, and load balancing w.r.t above listed applications
- Able to work in fast paced environments and have understanding of programming environments
- Proactive, can-do attitude whose actions work toward continuous process improvement
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, knowledge sharing, collaborative and mentoring skills
- Superior troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities
- Must be able to write effective technical documents and reports as a primary focus of daily duties
- Excellent communication ability (verbal, written, and presentation) and an effective team player
- Experience supporting all phases of the system development life cycle including development, testing, QA and production.
- Must exercise effective judgment and follow established procedures in support of production, 24×7, and other critical environments
- Experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Kofax Capture solutions a plus
- Experience within supporting one or more of the following application instances desired. LifeRay, Crystal Report Server, Siebel CRM, OBIEE, OID, Oracle Forms and Reports, JIRA, IBM SmartCloud, Comodo TFA, InQuira, OnDemand, MicroStrategy, Hyperic, OEM, F5 and/or VMware Ops Center.
- Relevant industry certifications (Java, Unix/Linux, MCSE, Application Server, Database, Image Capture) preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft IIS administration, configuration, and deployments for .NET applications preferred
- Experience with database related utilities and tools such as Oracle SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Manager, and Microsoft Data Sources preferred
- Knowledge of government sponsored health care programs and systems preferred
|Job Title||Weblogic Administrator|
|Years of experience||6|
|Key Skills/Technology||Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, JBoss|
|No of positions||1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|