- Collaborate with the business teams including BU heads and executive management for understanding the client’s needs
- Elicit, analyse, validate, specify, verify, and manage the business needs of the clients and stakeholders and documenting them into appropriate Business Requirement Document.
- Document the clients’ Business requirements and Change Requests into appropriately formatted Functional Requirement documents/User Stories, Wire-frames / Mock Ups, Use cases, etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients to clarify business requirements, and work closely with the development & testing team to ensure functional understanding of the requirements.
- Coordinating and conducting system analysis specification walk through with clients and Design/Development Team as well as Testing team.
- Manage changes to the baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and analyzing their impact on baseline requirements.
- Manage requirements tractability information and work with Project managers to track the requirements status throughout the project.
- Requirement gathering and management
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Very good communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft Office products
- Defining User Interface/Mock ups
- Process flows & Data Modelling
- System Design Experience
- B1 Visa. (ready to travel to US for short term)
Key Skills: SDLC Model, Agile, Process flows
Location: Bengaluru, India
Years of Experience: 2 - 4 years