- Perform administration tasks using Informatica Admin tools.
- Monitor the Informatica platform for system stability, start/stop services, review application logs.
- Perform configuration tasks in Enterprise Data Catalog, such as configuring data resources, scanner schedules, and business term association.
- Setup scanners for metadata extraction, domain discovery, column profiling, and lineage scanning.
- Monitor the scanners for performance, tune scanners for performance, and troubleshoot issues where needed.
- Develop and test custom data domains using regex and Informatica Developer, reference tables or developer rules as applicable, and improve rules to reduce false positives.
- Configure Axon policy and facets according to Development project requirements.
- Monitor sync jobs between Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon.
- Configure end-user application access using Informatica groups and Azure single sign-on.
- Participate with Amazon cloud engineering teams to troubleshoot, upgrade, and scale the Informatica platform to meet IT and project needs.
- Over two (2+) years’ experience (or equivalent training) in Enterprise Computing or IT solutions.
- Strong analysis skills; ability to define system/technical requirements
- Knowledge of latest hardware and software technologies, including SOA, cloud computing, web services, and data warehousing
- Strong ability to explain and document technical information for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Agile SDLC concepts and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team setting
Key Skills: Informatica ,Data Governance
Years of Experience: 1-3 years