- Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assist in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
- Perform data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assist in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests, and evaluating results.
- Develop screen tests and debugging problems.
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs.
- Create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remain abreast of and research industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
Key Skills: C#, ASP.NET, WCF, SQL, T-SQL, SOAP
Years of Experience: 3+