Project Manager – India
Project Manager – India
You will be expected to-
- Manage delivery of a project meeting requirements, quality and timeline objectives defined in the SOW.
- Define a detailed project plan, track it and ensure its achieved. •Avoid scope creep through a robust Change Management process.
- •Ensure project metrics are defined and followed.• Strong working knowledge of tools like MS Project, MS Excel, and JIRA etc.
- • Project Management skills including planning and tracking of scope, effort, schedule, quality, resources, risks, and communication.
- • Ability to create Work Breakdown Structure and create an MPP.
- •Prepare and share weekly and/or monthly status reports with stakeholders.•Execute project following Agile Scrum model in true sense.
- •Lead team members by creating an environment of trust and accountability.•Prepare and keep updated the relevant project documents.
- •Have a certification – PMI ACP or PMI PMP or Agile Scrum
- •Participate in internal and external PM forums.
- •Lead org. initiatives in the PM Practice and develop self to lead the PM Practice.
- •Contribute to presales activities when needed.•Be a Single Points of Contact (SPOC) for the project.
- •Demonstrate highest level of integrity and professionalism in all interactions.
- •Excellent written and verbal communication to engage with leadership and executives.
- •Lead project(s’) team members by creating an environment of trust & accountability and develop a performing team by removing conflicts.
- •Collaborate with Technical Architects and QMS Manager
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects within a customer account.
- Identify stakeholders and manage them through influencing and negotiating.
- Milestone planning, change management, statistical quality control, root cause analysis.
- Conflict resolution, team building, people engagement, leadership, resource, and performance management.
- Financial analysis, understanding of Budget, Earned Value, and GP.
- Ability to work with MS Project, MS Excel. and JIRA.
- Ability to prioritize from within competing issues at hand and drive closure of issues.
- Ability to identify risks and challenges and mitigate those through collaboration
What you’ll Love about Opteamix:
- Great Company Culture: Dream Company Awardee – We have ranked #11 “Dream Company to Work For” by the World HRD Congress for Innovative HR practices & CSR.
- Health Benefits: For you and your loved ones along with routine health check-ups
- Skill Development Sponsorship: To help you speed up your career progression
- Leave Encashment: 100% reimbursement (on Gross CTC) for unutilized leaves
- Performance Rewards: Brilliance at work will never go unnoticed
- Easy Commute: We are situated in the heart of the city (metro station a minute away)
Opteamix is a Denver headquartered digital technology consulting company with deep expertise in Application Development, Robotic Process Automation, AI, DevOps, Enterprise Mobility, and Test Automation Services. As trusted technology partners, we deliver innovative business solutions to our clients to achieve their business objectives through our unique global delivery engagements.
To know more about our culture, visit https://www.opteamix.com/company/culture-code/