Program Manager – India
Program Manager – India
You will be expected to-
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects or a large program meeting requirements, quality and timeline objectives defined in the SOW(s).
- Define a program plan covering scope, timeline, resources, risk, and controls; track the same and work towards program plan by removing impediments.
- Ensure program objectives are always aligned with customer and Opteamix objectives.
- Ensure consistency of processes, best practices, and metrics across projects.
- Prepare and share monthly or quarterly program status reports with stakeholders.
- Must have a certification – PMI ACP or PMI PMP or Agile Scrum
- Present/write papers in external PM forums.
- Contribute to/ Lead the PM Practice and work towards owning an org. focus area.
- Contribute to presales and marketing activities as required.
- Lead projects’ team members by creating an environment of trust & accountability and develop a performing team by removing conflicts.
- Work closely with other Program Managers, Technical Architects, and Leadership towards the organization’s objectives.
- Be a Single Points of Contact (SPOC) for multiple projects.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and professionalism in all interactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to engage with leadership and customer executives
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects within a customer account.
- Identify stakeholders and manage them through influencing and negotiating.
- Milestone planning, change management, statistical quality control, root cause analysis.
- Conflict resolution, team building, people engagement, leadership, resource, and performance management.
- Financial analysis, understanding of Budget, Earned Value, and GP.
- Ability to work with MS Project, MS Excel. and JIRA.
- Ability to prioritize from within competing issues at hand and drive closure of issues.
- Ability to identify risks and challenges and mitigate those through collaboration
What you’ll Love about Opteamix:
- Great Company Culture: Dream Company Awardee – We have ranked #11 “Dream Company to Work For” by the World HRD Congress for Innovative HR practices & CSR.
- Health Benefits: For you and your loved ones along with routine health check-ups
- Skill Development Sponsorship: To help you speed up your career progression
- Leave Encashment: 100% reimbursement (on Gross CTC) for unutilized leaves
- Performance Rewards: Brilliance at work will never go unnoticed
- Easy Commute: We are situated in the heart of the city (metro station a minute away)
Opteamix is a Denver headquartered digital technology consulting company with deep expertise in Application Development, Robotic Process Automation, AI, DevOps, Enterprise Mobility, and Test Automation Services. As trusted technology partners, we deliver innovative business solutions to our clients to achieve their business objectives through our unique global delivery engagements.
To know more about our culture, visit https://www.opteamix.com/company/culture-code/