• 10+ years’ experience in functional automation or coding, with 2+ as lead/senior experience in mid-large sized project
• Experienced in automation test strategies, methodologies such as TDD/BDD, planning, and estimating work
• Experience with building/enhancing/maintaining automation framework
• Experience in multiple Automation testing tools with proficiency in at least one
• Experience with programming languages, preferably Python or Java
• Experience with source code management and build process for building and maintaining automation libraries such as xUnit Framework (JUnit and/or TestNG) and build tools such as Maven, Ant.
•Experience with test management, defect tracking tools, and Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of using tools like SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Jira and any ALM tools like Smartbear QA complete or HP ALM
• Knowledge of Docker, Jira development, GIT is an added advantage
• Good experience working in an agile working environment
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
Opteamix is a US-based global technology firm delivering crafted technology solutions and services that enable industries to reach their full potential. Since our inception in 2012, we have focused on positioning ourselves as trusted technology partners and digital enablers, recognizing the need and complexity involved in using technology to create digital disruption.
Opteamix. All Rights Reserved.