- Responsible for Systems testing lead activities for systems implementation and O&M software development projects.
- Perform analysis and review of system requirements, estimations, peer reviews, test data determination, and preparation, designing test strategy and test cases, executing test cases and monitoring and control of overall test activities, UAT and Production support, and provide testing status.
- Participate in white/gray box testing for projects that employ web services and microservices.
- Support the test team during the collaboration with the business stakeholders to begin initial test automation or back-office preparation requirements.
- Participate in the business requirements reviews and anomaly documentation and closure.
- Analyze business process flows and begin preparing the test scenarios and scripts.
- Work with the systems analysts and the project team during the analysis phase to ensure there is a clear understanding of the present and future solution(s).
- Define test scenarios and automation scripts that support the solution(s) to the business requirements. Participate in test artifact and project peer reviews to ensure that test methodologies are followed and the test scenario and automation scripts support the scoped changes.
- Work with the project team during the planning and prioritizing of release scope.
- Support the project team during requirement management activities by reviewing the test scenarios and scripts based on requirement updates and providing feedback to the project team.
- Adhere to change management procedures for the test artifacts.
- Participate during the development-led design phase to ensure that the test scenarios and scripts and the designs continue to support each other.
- Generate test scripts that support the solution(s) and maintain a high level of product coverage.
- Create test cases using MMS practices and tools. Work with the analyst team to clarify use cases and/or requirements and acceptance criteria. Actively participate in test artifact peer reviews and process anomalies to closure.
- Assist test lead with creation of test scripts for white/gray box testing depending on the system requirement
- Participate in the test readiness activities.
- Participate in project peer reviews to ensure that test artifacts support the scoped changes.
- Conduct final test artifact peer reviews and finalize test material for the software defects and enhancements. Process anomalies to closure.
- Work with the project team to prepare data sets and pre-requisites for the test cases and automated tests.
- Participate in the test readiness review and ensure that all action items are addressed.
- Execute assigned test cases and automation and log issues and defects.
- Provide test status and escalate issues to management.
- Ensure that every JIRA is complete and contains detailed and accurate information.
- Participate in issue triage sessions by evaluating against existing functionality and helping the project team determine outcomes and priorities. Update JIRA with triage results.
- Assist with Production Support by helping the project team troubleshoot issues.
- Report availability and status to team and act where appropriate.
- Provide estimates and log actual hours based on the project procedures.
- Responsible for accurate requirements traceability throughout the release cycle.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Medicaid program and system experience are highly desired.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, strong analysis, problem identification, and problem resolution capability, ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Key Skills: Selenium Web Driver, Java
Location: Anywhere in the USA
Years of Experience: 2-6