The Manager QA is the technical QA leader of the team and in incharge of ensuring quality of the product. He/she is expected to build strategies, script, build prototypes and be hands on in the team leading from the front. He/she Supports, coordinates and facilitates structured Quality improvement activities aligned to business goals. He or she fosters a culture of Quality, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization.
Is expected to be a strong custodian of the QA process and is the gatekeeper of the quality of the product. This is a requirement for a strong technical and people manager skills.
• 10+ years’ experience in functional automation or coding, with 2+ years as Lead experience in mid-large sized project
• Experienced in automation test strategies, methodologies such as TDD/BDD, planning, and estimating work
• Experience with building/enhancing/maintaining automation framework
• Experience in multiple Automation testing tools with proficiency in at least one
• Experience with programming languages, preferably Python or Java
• Experience with source code management and build process for building and maintaining automation libraries such as xUnit Framework (JUnit and/or TestNG) and build tools such as Maven, Ant.
•Experience with test management, defect tracking tools, and Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of using tools like SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Jira and any ALM tools like Smartbear QA complete or HP ALM
• Knowledge of Docker, Jira development, GIT is an added advantage
• Good experience working in an agile working environment
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written)