Senior Cloud DBA
Senior Cloud DBA
Strong experience in Oracle 11g, 12c , 18c administration with strong skills in concepts and architecture and hands on experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c/13c for monitoring and management of databases, Oracle RAC Databases and Oracle Backup and Recovery skills with RMAN configuration & Setup. Good experience on Linux/Unix OS and extensive knowledge on Shell scripting and having troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on experience migrating database from on-premise to cloud (Mandatory)
- Investigate/ Analysis/ validate existing/new Cloud technology available on different Cloud providers like AWS/Azure/OCI (Mandatory)
- Expertise in managing databases in a cloud environment, preferable RDS. (Mandatory)
- Experience doing database transformation and migration from Oracle to MySQL.
- Increase Security and enhance Compliance by automation
- Proactively maintain the overall health of all databases
- Troubleshoot performance and stability issues.
- Proficient in Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard, Oracle Cluster ware,RMAN & OEM (Mandatory)
- Needs to have extensive production experience in RAC/ASM. (Mandatory)
- Proficiency in Unix shell script.
- Proficiency in SQL / PL/SQL. (Mandatory)
- Ability to apply software maintenance upgrades (including security patches) and fixes.
- Monitoring backups of the database on a regular basis and work with backup team.
- Monitoring space management at database and server level.
- Identify Business Critical alerts from all production databases and find a root cause and solution.
- Monitoring oracle physical standby and rebuild / re-sync if necessary.
- Ability to perform Code Deployments.
Key Skills: Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard, Oracle Cluster ware, RMAN & OEM
Location: Bengaluru, India
Years of Experience: 5 - 10 years