Senior PCF Engineer
Senior PCF Engineer
- You will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and management of application platform as a service (Pivotal Cloud Foundry – PCF).
- Working closely with the infrastructure, network and security operations team to ensure the smooth working of PCF platform and automation of infrastructure provisioning tasks. Involve with application engineering (Service Teams) teams to support the Microservices development effort and assist Service Managers by providing expert advice on setting up of dashboards for monitoring the operational and exception information generated by Business Service.
- You will also provides recommendations on operational details to technical architects to fine tune outer and inner architecture. Work with DevOps cross-functional team in the automation of manual tasks in the product integration and deployment life cycle.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Willing to work Eastern Time zone ( 6:00 PM to 3 AM IST )
- Strong scripting skills preferably in Python, Perl , Unix shell scripting
- Build and deployment automation using one or more platforms such as Concourse, Jenkins
- Experience in monitoring and setting up alerting for Cloud components PCF Ops Manager and Elastic Runtime or similar component
- Experience Concourse Pipelines to install and upgrade PCF
- Experience in administration , configuration and management of Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform in AWS
- Act as PCF subject matter expert.
- Knowledge of SSL certificates management
- Experience in an Agile and DevOps practices.
- Champion Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes
- Experience developing automation solutions and working in a highly automated environment
- Knowledge of baseline and operations inside a cloud environment
- Preferred Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools (e.g. Terraform and Ansible) and fluency in the associated programming languages (e.g. Ruby, Python or any other scripting)
- Preferred experience in monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Appdynamics, Dynatrace or related tools
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies
- Basic Database trouble shooting technique experience required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work as a team member in pair programming , as well as independently
Key Skills: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Python, Perl, Concourse,
Location: Bengaluru, India
Years of Experience: 6 - 15 years