- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in managing staff, processes, and deadline-oriented work.
- Experience leading complex software development projects spanning multiple technologies and functional disciplines with Health or Human Services experience a plus.
- At least five (5) years of Project management experience, PMP certification strongly preferred. Medicaid Provider experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in multiple development languages and technologies:
– Programming languages (C#, JAVA)
– Web Development Frameworks (ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core)
– Microservices using container technologies, including REST.
– Database technologies (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience leading application deployments, including the coordination of database changes and application configurations.
- Experience in using deployment technologies including Docker / Containers / Kubernetes
- Experience implementing Private and Public cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud.
- Good understanding of HIPAA security requirements
- Good understanding of CMS requirements for the management of Medicaid Providers and designs enhancements
- Must possess exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate good writing and communication skills via deliverables and positive interpersonal interaction with team members, various stakeholders, and clients.
- Competence to successfully manage many complex tasks simultaneously.