Senior Quality Analyst
Senior Quality Analyst
- Responsible for Systems testing lead activities for systems implementation and O&M software development projects.
- Perform analysis and review of system requirements, estimations, peer reviews, test data determination, and preparation, designing test strategy and test cases, executing test cases and monitoring and control of overall test activities, UAT and Production support, and provide testing status.
- Responsible for mentoring testing team members.
- Lead efforts in performing POC/research for new tools, making recommendations of such tools, and implementing upon management approval.
- Test preparation and test execution.
- Develop, maintain, and implement integration/system test strategy, test plans, test processes, test scenarios and test cases based on MAXIMUS’ CMMI standards.
- Identify and determine data for testing.
- Communicate with analysts and developers to understand/clarify requirements.
- Identify, report, and manage defects in the defect tracking system.
- Participate in the level of effort estimates.
- Maintain project’s test documentation.
- Participate in reviews as per the project’s scope.
- Work with external parties for interface testing.
- Mentor testers on the project and assist with complex testing SQL and or utilities needed for testing during white/gray box testing.
- Assist with the development of functional automation scripts for regression testing.
- Assist with performance testing when required.
- Participate in UAT and Production support.
- Troubleshoot user reported production defects.
- Provide systems test results walkthroughs and assist in data prep and supports test case execution for UAT.
- Conduct demos/walkthroughs.
- Participate in project meetings and status reporting.
- Provide testing status reports per project requirements and provide input to the Project Plans and Processes.
- Identify and communicate risks to the Project team.
- Provide regular updates to the Project Manager.
- Provide technical information for Change Requests meetings.
- Participate in team meetings when necessary.
- Participate in QMSS activities to support Shared Services and CMMI (M&A and PPQA) functions.
- Participate in the collection and review of quantitative data related to software testing and development activities for measurement and analysis.
- Participate in PPQA reviews and audits of project activities and work products to ensure compliance with documented plans, procedures, and standards as required.
- Participate in the tools selection process and make recommendations.
- Medicaid program and system experience are highly desired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree;
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, strong analysis, problem identification, and problem resolution capability, ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Key Skills: Selenium, Web Driver, Java, Medicaid program and system experience
Location: Anywhere in the USA
Years of Experience: 6-9