With your strong background in commercial technology product development and hands-on experience in developing enterprise-scale Microservices, you will support the Microservices initiatives. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the software development team and be responsible for writing code to develop Microservices.
This role would be 100% Remote, anywhere in the USA. The sign-in time would be at 8 am CST.
- Experience either as an architect or hands-on technical lead.
- Demonstrable experience in developing software applications utilizing Microservices architecture, modern tools, and emerging techniques
- At least 2 years of expertise in leading the technology evaluation, scalability analysis, and tool selection efforts for large Enterprise Solution.
- A strong understanding of the decomposition of complex business processes and the creation of microservices.
- Advanced to Expert level proficiency in – JAVA, JPA, Hibernate, and MyBatis.
- Working knowledge of widely used scripting languages – NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, Ruby, Go, Python, Perl. Advanced proficiency in at least one
- Strong experience in Spring framework preferably on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform.
- Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development, or testing of a technology product development.
- Very good knowledge of application development, testing, and deployment methodologies and best practices
- Experience in working with Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Well versed with Spring Boot & Microservices Architect
- Well versed with ORM frameworks like JPA, Hibernate, Spring Data
- Well versed with JMS messaging products like Solace, ActiveMQ, etc
- Good knowledge of Event-Driven Design approach
- Well versed with Spring Cloud, Config Server, and Eureka Server
- Advanced to Expert level proficiency Java 1.8
- Experienced with REACT and html5
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS
Good to have
- Familiar with CI/CD, Jenkins pipeline
- API Manager knowledge
- Familiar with Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform.
- Exposure to CMS and DMS implementation of relevant tools
What you’ll Love about Opteamix:
- Health Benefits: For you and your loved ones along with routine health check-ups
- Skill Development Sponsorship: To help you speed up your career progression
- Performance Rewards: Brilliance at work will never go unnoticed
Opteamix is a Denver headquartered digital technology consulting company with deep expertise in Application Development, Robotic Process Automation, AI, DevOps, Enterprise Mobility, and Test Automation Services. As trusted technology partners, we deliver innovative business solutions to our clients to achieve their business objectives through our unique global delivery engagements.
To know more about our culture, visit https://www.opteamix.com/company/culture-code/