- 12+ years of technical experience in software development with hands-on experience as a technical architect.
- Should be strong in Design Principles, Design Patterns. DI, ORM (specifically Entity Framework).
- In–depth knowledge of SQL-backed environments and REST services (Web API, Microservices, etc.).
- Communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across a wide range of technical problems.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver at the highest standards.
- Should have the ability to identify areas to improve in terms of Development Practices.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
What you’ll Love about Opteamix:
- Great Company Culture: Dream Company Awardee – We have ranked #11 “Dream Company to Work For” by the World HRD Congress for Innovative HR practices & CSR.
- We are Remote Work Ready – Why ‘Go to Work’ when you can work from wherever you want to be at? Here’s your opportunity to get connected to the roots of your soil. Work with us from your city/shift your workstation to your Hometown – You don’t have to choose between ‘Home’ and ‘Work’ anymore.
- Health Benefits: For you and your loved ones along with routine health check-ups
- Skill Development Sponsorship: To help you speed up your career progression
- Leave Encashment: 100% reimbursement (on Gross CTC) for unutilised leaves
- Performance Rewards: Brilliance at work will never go unnoticed
- Easy Commute: We are situated in the heart of the city (metro station a minute away)
Opteamix is a Denver headquartered digital technology consulting company with deep expertise in Application Development, Robotic Process Automation, AI, DevOps, Enterprise Mobility and Test Automation Services. As trusted technology partners, we deliver innovative business solutions to our clients to achieve their business objectives through our unique global delivery engagements.
To know more about our culture, visit https://www.opteamix.com/company/culture-code/